The Bike Tour SP has something new for kids! It is Bike Kids, a trailer specially developed to take children up to 8 years of age for a fun trip around the city, audioguided with information and curiosities about each point visited. With art by the graffiti artist Tinho aka Walter Nomura , Bike Kids is an initiative to offer culture, citizenship and healthy fun for the little ones from an early age.
Bring your children to São Paulo by bicycle.
Investing in children is the way to a better future!
Guidance to those responsible
The tour is FREE , we ask only the counterpart of the donation of 2 kg ofnon-perishable FOOD per participant , which will be donated to NABEM (Bezerra de Menezes Assistance Nucleus) and to CENA (Hope Club Nova Aurora), institutions that help hundreds of families including working with street adults and needy children living in the center of São Paulo.
- The Bike Kids includes children up to 8 years of age, authorized by a person in charge of the place of departure of the tour;
- For each registered child, a standard bicycle is reserved for the accompanying pedal along with the Bike Kids;
- For cancellation of the tour, we kindly ask you to cancel at least 24h in advance in the scheduling system, as there are many people wanting to participate;
- How do I cancel an application for a free event?
- The participant must be in the place combined with 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time;
The Bike Tour SP passes through the following attractions:
- Casa das Rosas
- State School Rodrigues Alves
- Av. Brigadeiro Luis Antônio
- Building Gazeta
- Mansion Franco de Mello
- National Set
2355 Avenida Paulista
São Paulo 01311-000 SP