No cooking or experience of any kind is required! You'll just help us sort and package fresh meat and veggies. The groceries you pack will be on a family's dinner table tomorrow!
This is a fulfilling and easy way to give back to the local community while meeting new friends. Feel free to bring a +1! Meet on us the 6th floor, where we'll portion out the ingredients and put together meal kits, which will be delivered tomorrow.
You are crucial to making sure families get what they need. The task isn't too complicated, but it has a huge impact!
Space is limited so make sure to sign up soon!
*** Kitchen Dress Code ***
- No short pants, skirts, or dresses
- No loose flowing clothing or jewelry
- No sandals, open-toed shoes, or high heels are permitted
- Proper hair restraints must be worn at all times (we've got plenty!)
- A clean chef’s jacket or apron must be worn over clothing (you can borrow ours!)
Hana Kitchens x Lemontree
34 35th Street