We've partnered with Facebook for this one of a kind mentoring session!
Why do we organize Mentor Hours?
The entrepreneurs who have been looking for a platform where they can access an experienced entrepreneur, a domain expert, a functional specialist, or sometimes just a friend - can help you with something you're struggling with. And isn't that awesome?
Who qualifies as a Mentee?
- Anyone who is a startup or is looking to startup. These might be people at idea stage or even revenue making companies. (At least prototype or Proof of Concept ready)
- Their queries should fit the profile of the mentor.
What to expect as a Mentee?
- Post screening we will confirm your slot on call and email.
- You will make a list of questions you need help with (which will be shared with the Mentor).
- You will get 40 minutes with the mentor during the Mentor Hours to discuss the same.
Is there any fee to meet the mentor?
No, this one-on-one session with the mentor is absolutely free. All we ask for is a serious approach to the event and for you to come on time once the slots have been allotted. The slots for the event are limited and the team will contact you to confirm your slot.
Ritu is the founder of Obino, a personal, mobile weight loss coach. Obino is one of India's highest rated weight loss and wellness apps on playstore. Prior to founding Obino, she headed the Mobile Services Advertising vertical & also Senior Product development manager at Bharti Airtel. Her previous stints were with Radio Today (Delhi) Broadcasting Ltd as the Head of Branding & Programming.
Areas of Expertise of the Mentor:
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Brand Management
- Mobile Devices
- Product Development
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra