When Good Stuff Happens is a collection of interviews (audio) guaranteed to whet the appetite of game changers and change makers worldwide who are determined to create or scale their social impact and are searching for the trailblazers who are leading the way.
It showcases innovative models that are shaping the social impact landscape, building infrastructure and paving the way for others to grow their initiatives to do more of the ‘good stuff’.
Click on this link ***http://bit.ly/2F8a7OJ*** and it'll signpost you to all the interviews (c20 – 38 mins in length).
Hear in their own words how they’ve made the seemingly impossible a reality, whose lives they transformed and why, as well as what they’ve learnt on their journey.
You'll hear from:
1) Mary Rose Gunn - The Fore (http://www.thefore.org/)
2) Jack Graham - Year Here (www.yearhere.org)
3) James Sancto - We Make Change (www.wemakechange.org)
4) Gareth Presch - World Health Innovation Summit (https://www.worldhealthinnovationsummit.com/)
5) Liz Waters - An Cosán Virtual Community College (www.ancosanvcc.com)
6) Yas Grigaliunas - World's Biggest Garage Sale (https://worldsbiggestgaragesale.com.au/)
7) Philipa Bragman - CHANGE (www.changepeople.org)
***Here's the link again: http://bit.ly/2F8a7OJ***
London W1D 1BS