10th Anniversary Event - "Sustainable Innovation & Technology"
The 10th edition of Planet Textiles will be a seminal event on sustainability in the textile manufacturing sector and will see an unrivalled gathering of experts from the entire fashion value chain.
Taking place at the heart of the giant ITMA exhibition which is expected to attract up to 120,000 visitors from 147 countries, Planet Textiles will detail disruptive new textile technology, expert insight from leading industry CEO’s, retail and apparel brands and NGO’s involved in the environmental space.
AND new for 2019 the "Innovation Zone" - ITMA exhibitors can showcase their environmental developments directly to over 400 Planet Textile attendees - a perfect and niche platform to discuss environmental solutions.
Supported by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, special sessions at Planet Textiles will feature the ZDHC Foundation Higg Index and the popular 'Pitch for the Planet' by Fashion for Good, along with breakout sessions on what denim and textile production will look like in the second half of the 21st Century.
Reasons to attend:
- Details of breakthrough environmental technologies
- NEW FOR 2019 - "INNOVATION ZONE" - showcasing eco-innovations
- Delegates eligible to 7-day discounted ITMA exhibition pass (saving €75)
- Curated ITMA exhibition tours for delegates
- Network with top retailers, brands and manufacturers
- CEO panel discussions
- Special ZDHC panel on textile chemistry
- Find out how denim will be produced in the future
- How to finance disruptive technologies
- Event app, live polling and interviews
For a decade, this leading international event on textile sustainability has been a springboard for executives to implement practical, real, tangible change within their supply chains.
This event will sell out quickly. REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
For more information, visit: www.planet-textiles.com
To book a spot in the Innovation Zone contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fira de Barcelona
Gran Via venue Av. Joan Carles 64