Sharing and circular economy meetup event with an expert panel about how to create trust in P2P, startup pitches and network building.
About this Event
Due to popular demand, this time we will deep dive into the main challenges of the sharing and circular economy, TRUST. Our expert panelist will talk about the need for new solutions such as new tax systems, new insurances and public support to enable new innovative products to win over mainstream users.
The second part of the event will focus on strengthening the network within the sharing community and give you the opportunity to talk about what you are doing.
** Please join the meetup group for updates info and future events: https://www.meetup.com/Sharing-and-Circular-Economy-Stockholm/**
17.30: Welcome and Mingling
18.00: Panel: The needed ingredients to build trust for P2P behavior with
- Rebecca Files, Head of section and Tax Agency Expert of Sharing Economy, Skatteverket
"Will the new circular economy tax help innovators and startups to attract more customers? "
- Roy Frijters, Founder & CEO at Skipperi
"Why was it easier to start your new service in Finnland than in Sweden?"
- Ola Lowden, Founder & VD at Sharin
"Why does it need new insurance especially for the sharing economy?"
- Fredrik Karlberg, Country Manager Sweden at SnappCar
"What's needed to motivate people to rent a car from other people instead of traditional rental companies? "
- Alexander Engl, Founder & CEO at ihopa
- Brian Tange, Founder & CEO at Hamsto
18.30 – Who is Who – Helping you to build your network
- Present your startup : Elevator pitch of new startups in the field (contact email@example.com if you want to pitch)
- Who is Who: Quick walkthrough of who is in the room
After: Mingling & Drinks
We will be hosted by EMBASSY HOUSE, a co-working space and innovation hub with a focus on start-ups and tech. With more than 100 awesome member companies at two central locations in Stockholm, they are combining the three things we love most – people, business and technology! - Thanks for the support
Snacks will be provided by MatSmart.com - Buy cheap from overstock directly delivered to your home. Reduce food waste and save money.
Stockholm 115 23