We like this place so much that we wanted to work there also on Wednesdays. So if you could not make it on Fridays or you just can not get enough here is your mid-week co-working opportunity! Stop by any time from 10 am to 5 pm.
If you are tired of working on your own from home, then join our Cafe Co-Working sessions. You keep working with your things, but in good company and in an inspiring environment.
Personally, I work from cafeterias regularly and I started this initiative because I like the idea of doing it together with other "cafe-workers", simply to have company and the opportunity to chat from time to time.
We are here from 10:00 - 17:00, so come whenever you want, but sometimes it is full, so do not come too late;) We have the opportunity to connect and get to know each other a bit better at lunchtime, so we do not miss The lunch menus leave at 1:00 PM and we eat around 13:45.
So bring your laptop and join us!
Lexington co-working - this is what you get:
• Lexington is one of the few, if not the only, bar/cafe, with enough powerful WiFi for a large group all connected at the same time.
• A good inspiring environment with people with similar lifestyles
• Enjoy pleasant company instead of working alone from home.
Meet people with the same lifestyle as you.
• Do your work, with the possibility of small talk from time to time (like an office environment, but without the boss!).
Good quality food
• Lunch and cakes are fantastic :)
• Lunch menu options range from 8.40 - 11.40 euros.
• For those arriving and hungry, there are also options for breakfast. Coffee, tea, croissants, homemade cakes, sandwiches and fresh juices (Food and drinks are charged by the bar before going out)
Getting to know each other during lunch
During the Lunchtime, we sit together, chat and we get to know each other better, make new friends and sometimes even make a new business relationship
108 Carrer de Muntaner